VHS tape screening- Fear- January 4, 2012



Kristen Joyce has referred to this as "the finger-banging movie" because apparently there is an intense finger-banging scene. I can't wait! I did see this movie years ago, and vaguely recall that scene, but this was before I had ever finger-banged a girl for myself so I had no idea what was going on. I just thought Reese Witherspoon was having a lot of fun on the roller coaster. It wasn't until a good ten years later, after attempting to finger-bang a girl for the fifth time in my life, that I finally got the hang of it. By that time my memory of the film had faded. I feel bad for the four previous girls who had to be finger-banging guinea pigs. What I want to know is how did Mark Wahlberg get so good at finger-banging at such a young age? It shows that he must have some kind of dark past. The Funky Bunch was into some deep shit. This movie actually has a stupid title: Fear. (The Finger-Banging Movie is so much catchier, but Hollywood execs don't know an effing thing.) It's a movie about choices, the choices that young aspiring actors make before they have established themselves. Choices that they may one day come to regret. Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPYsnstP4&feature=related

Oh, and DJ, you were right, the Who's the Boss girl is in this, in a supporting role.

No comments:

Post a Comment