VHS tape screening- Top Gun- December 28, 2011



This week we are going to watch a movie that is all about being the BEST. It's not just about being the best you can personally be, it's about being the best of anybody. In the case of the movie, that means being the best damn fighter pilot there is. That's right, we're t...alking about Top Gun starring Tom Cruise. Cruise plays the young new pilot "Maverick" who's trying to make a name for himself, but a severe accident leaves him doubting himself and his ability to be the best.

Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAfbp3YX9F0&feature=related

When I was a kid, my dad made me leave the room during the sex scene in this movie. Later, when I finally saw it I was disappointed by how tame it was. Nobody will be forced to leave the room during our screening...only if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment