VHS tape screening- Doc Hollywood- December 21, 2011



I am so tired of Christmas!!! Which is why we are watching Doc Hollywood this week, as in THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I don't even care anymore. Whatever. Hopefully some of you will be around, but the more I think about it, the less confidence I get. Like I said: Whatever....

So here's a movie about a brilliant doctor who decides to seek fame and fortune in the plastic surgery world, but after being confronted with small town life is forced with the choice of whether fame and fortune will satisfy.

It' a very complex plot.

The trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO1yneC-ovs

Everyone who misses this movie will have to feel very bad about themselves because this is one of the greatest Michael J. Fox movies of all time. I realize that this is a holiday week, Christmas no less, but all of that is meaningless to others of us. OTHERS OF US...so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment