VHS tape screening- The Muppet Christmas Carol- November 30, 2011

After a week's hiatus, our VHS screening night returns with The Muppets Christmas Carol. I believe we discussed the possibility of watching this previously because someone mentioned doing a holiday themed movie. Probably all of you have seen this, but hopefully not too recently. Hopefully none of you watched it on cable TV this last week if you were at your family's house for Thanksgiving. I know I had to fight the urge, but not too much since there was a college football game my dad wanted to watch instead.

Anyway, here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MHz15Ah_CI

I like the part at the end where the narrator says this is a movie you want to watch with the people you love. I love you guys and I missed you so much! Sigh. That's the power of VHS.

Anyway, I just got back from the movies with my mom where I saw the new Muppets film starring Jason Segal, and I am gung-ho about more of Kermit and the gang. I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment