VHS tape screening- Dream a Little Dream- January 25, 2012



This week we will have a guest VHS curator: Auston. "You were expecting maybe...Freddie Krueger?" (watch the trailer)

He will be awakening us to Dream a Little Dream starring the Coreys! I haven't seen this "film" but I watched the trailer (available here: https://www.yo...utube.com/watch?v=fBxYC_nS0J4&feature=player_embedded) and my estimate is that it's bound to be wonderful. Although to be honest I couldn't tell what's going on; something about people switching bodies. But who cares what it's about? It's starring the Coreys, and that creepy old guy Jason Robards.

The movie starts at 8, but Auston tells me he is bringing a bonus 30 minute video for those who come early. So get here at 7:30 if you want to be privy to Auston's dark world of VHS surprise. (I only said that last part because I want to use the word "privy" and it seemed to add appropriateness. I have no idea if the video will be dark.) As per usual there will be a box of wine, but more drink or food is always welcome and encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment