VHS tape screening- Clue- January 18, 2012



There once was a nerd who loved the board game Clue so much that he thought it would make a great movie. He misjudged the public’s interest in board game adaptations and the movie bombed in theatres, failing even to gross the cost of the film, a mere $15 million. However,... because the movie was actually pretty funny and weird it soon garnered a cult following and continues to entertain both those nerds who are, and those who are not fans of Clue, the board game.






I happen to be a nerd who is not really a fan of the board game, but I think the movie is kind of fun, mostly because Tim Curry is so awesome. I’m not sure what kind of nerd Rob is, but he’s the one who has the VHS tape and suggested that we watch it. Sadly, I have no stories of sexual escapades to divulge in relation to this film. I never played strip Clue. Perhaps Rob has. Rob?

No comments:

Post a Comment